LASALLE CAA
HEAD START/EARLY HEAD START 
ELIGIBILITY

At least ninety percent (90%) of the children enrolled in Head Start ages 3-5 years old must be from families who meet the HHS income eligibility guidelines.  The remaining ten percent (10%) may be from families above the income guidelines provided there are extenuating circumstances of need.  In addition, ten percent (10%) of the total enrollment must be children who have been professionally diagnosed as having a disability.  There are no charges or fees for any services provided by Head Start.

 

Items to Bring When Registering your child:

* Proof of Birth

* Verification of Income

* Updated shot record

* Copy of  Medical Insurance

* Dental Exam Screening

* Physical Exam Screening

* Copy of Social Security card